Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bad Day II

I was writing back and forth with a friend and talking about what I'm going through right now, and I became teary. Enough so that I knew I couldn't go out to an event this afternoon: I would cry in front of people. And I Do. Not. Cry. In. Public. Really don't like crying in private, for that matter. So I decided to skip it and instead melt my mind on the internet.

I don't even look for anything new, or at anything that used to interest me. I'm all tied down, and not in a good way.

So, here's to chocolate and comfort books.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Which means that what would probably help is to cry. Just for a bit.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not wallowing. Mostly I start, then my other side kicks in and I shut down. Then that side gets tired or distracted and the weepy side starts up.

    It's kind of like living between two toddlers.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.