Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Drugs

Isn't it interesting that "drugs" are not the same thing as "medications?" For example, if you say to someone, "I had to stop to pick up my meds," you'll have an entirely different reaction than if you say "I had to stop to pick up my drugs."

Luckily, my new psychiatrist isn't giving me new medications, just greater amounts of what I'm already taking. She expects me to start feeling better in a week or two, so I'll see her in 2 weeks.

That's all I can manage now. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed!
    And hey, you didn't say this one was a bad match, so I'm going with a "yay" here for new doc.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like this woman. She's a nurse practitioner, the type who can write scrips.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.