Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I had a great post today

I had this great post, suggested by Sierra. Unfortunately, I had a very late dinner because I'd been so tired beforehand. Then I talked for a long time over IM. I started, but one of the press releases came back for revisions. Then a friend who really needed to talk called and we never talk for less than an hour (72 minutes this time). The press release came back with a different set of revisions. The other release came in for first review.

And supposedly all this was going to go out the 1st. Then the 2nd. Obviously we've missed the 3rd and the 4th was The Date to Hit. If so, it will be late on the 4th. Especially because I am exhausted and the two women sending me stuff live on the West Coast, 2 hours behind me. They are still active and almost perky, I'm sure. So I'm sending them email that I'm asleep.

Then, instead of a blog post, I'm writing an excuse. And I keep nodding off and my eyes are crossing. A good sign I'm out of it.

That is why I'm not writing a blog post. But at least I'm ahead of the game for tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Well.... I was wondering where you were. Nice, this totally counts. Bonus: ahead for tomorrow!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stayed up a bit longer, doing this and that. At 4 am I woke to find myself asleep over my laptop here on the couch. I have vague memories of typing on someone's blog --- I hope it was a dream because I was incoherent.

    Note to self: go to bed before you become incoherent and cannot stand up without help. That was just bad. Besides, I could have hurt my laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.