Friday, June 10, 2011

Not tonight

I cannot write tonight. I'm in a terrible mind-space and I'm crying, which makes my already blurry vision even worse, making it difficult to see what I'm typing.

I know I'm trying to be more positive, but I'm just not managing it today. It took me 3 Red Bulls and 2 vitamin C drinks to keep from falling asleep this afternoon and I've been down half on the new med for over a week and completely off for half a week. And I'm still seeing things and I don't like it.

Basically, I'm not having a very good time, so I won't massacre my (what am I down to now? one?) reader(s) with my lousy mood. I'll write when I'm better.

2 comments:

  1. You did write. And you can write more later. Counts.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm not here every night like I was before. I still think of you. But one part of my own life has taken a turn for the Crap City, and I can't talk about it, which is why I haven't mentioned it. So the result is that I'm just all over the place in terms of Being There For Others. I'll feel like one day has gone by and then I realize it's been, like, 3 days. Anyway, if I'm not here every day it's not cause you've massacred me (sounds exciting!) it's just about my own shit.

    I had the same old sleep problem today too. Woke up, ate, bathed, was supposed to go out, but I was tired like I was gonna drop on my face. So I went back to bed for 4 hours. Maybe we can blame the air pressure.

    Blehhhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.