Friday, April 15, 2011

No good title

I started with a shitty title, because my day is still that.
Nothing new is happening. It just hasn't stopped and I'm tired. 

But then the content got better and the shitty title didn't fit.

Good note: I ate a decent dinner/dessert tonight. Plain, whole-fat yogurt, local honey to sweeten it a bit, fresh blueberries, fresh strawberries. It made me feel better and reminded me how good I feel when I eat simple, healthy foods.

Tomorrow I must leave early to do something. On the way, i'll buy a hot, fresh-out-of-the-oven Shipley's donut. 

A healthy life requires balance, after all.

2 comments:

  1. Balance has been on my mind too. I love the healthy food/comfort food comparison. Sorry for the shitty, but glad for the better.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya one minute I feel refreshed by eating something wholesome, and next I feel cozied by eating something toothsome. Balance is good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think.